Initial cards

Initial cards
working on Initial Cards for friends' birthdays

Monday, 19 June 2017

Drawing and writing!

WOYWW # 422

Zentangle Style cats and dogs

These drawings will be cards to keep and some to donate.I took another bunch to the Animal Welfare Thrift shop, and they really liked them. All the others have sold.









My Little Card poems book
These are just the first rough sketches.I need to rework them later, but I like how they are coming along. As I write  down the various verses, I get better at thinking of more.It's funny how they just seem to pop into my head-often one or two lines at once.I now carry pen and paper with me at all times! 



 I write the poetry during the day, and the drawings I mostly do at night.I seem to draw better at night. 
These will be edited later, and the type of verse gathered together in a sequence 
I am having fun!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment

Enjoy your day today!